I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this blog. I'm hoping that I will find to update it regularly and that I will be able to take it where I want it to go. It sounds like nap time is over for my little man so that it for now. :)
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Hhhhmmmmm now what?
Yay! I have a blog! It's not exactly how I want it yet but hopefuly it will get there. Right now I just have ideas about where I want it to go. I want to focus on my life as a mommy and what I've learned and am still learning. I want to share things I've learned that will hopefully help someone else and let them know that they are not alone in the struggles of parenthood. I want to share my post baby body issues and motivate myself and others to get back in shape. I've also recently started attempting to coupon to save a little money. I'm definitely not the best at it but I'm learning a lot.
Labels:
Mommylife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment